DSSS 0.54 and Rebuild 0.12 released!

Jari-Matti Mäkelä jmjmak at utu.fi.invalid
Mon Feb 26 10:00:21 PST 2007

Gregor Richards kirjoitti:
> Jari-Matti Mäkelä wrote:
>> Gregor Richards kirjoitti:

>>> I'm afraid I haven't been able to reproduce this error.
>>
>> :(
>>
>> I have more time tomorrow - I can then compile rebuild from the sources
>> with debugging info and send the backtrace. I can also test, if this
>> also happens with a manually installation of dmd.
>
> Bizarrely, I just managed to reproduce this on Windows ... but not for
> all sources ...
>
> Mostly bizarre because I'm almost never on Windows ;)
>
> I'll look at it today or tomorrow (as time permits)

Here's a backtrace from my linux box:

$ echo void main() {} > test.d
$ rebuild test
$ gdb --args rebuild test
GNU gdb 6.6
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu"...
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
(gdb) run
Starting program:
/mnt/home/users/demise/dsss-0.54-dmd-gnuWlinux/bin/rebuild test

0x0804ac80 in Array::pop (this=0x812c818) at array.c:100
100         return data[--dim];
Current language:  auto; currently c++
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x0804ac80 in Array::pop (this=0x812c818) at array.c:100
No locals.
#1  0x080af88c in main (argc=5, argv=0x812c888) at mars.c:1259
        gc = (GroupedCompile *) 0x812c7f8
        ignore = 1 '\001'
        i = 0
        files = {<Object> = {_vptr.Object = 0x80ef3e8}, dim = 1,
allocdim = 1, data = 0x812a3a0}
        p = 0xbfaee052 "test"
        m = (class Module *) 0x812cb08
        status = 0
        argcstart = 2
        chooseProfile = 0x81004e7 "default"
        envProfile = 0x0
        GroupedCompiles = {<Object> = {_vptr.Object = 0x80ef3e8}, dim =
1, allocdim = 1, data = 0x812cdd0}
        __PRETTY_FUNCTION__ = "int main(int, char**)"