DSSS 0.55 and Rebuild 0.13 released!

Olli Aalto oaalto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 02:58:03 PST 2007

Gregor Richards wrote:
> DSSS, the D Shared Software System, is a tool to ease the building,
> installation, configuration and acquisition of D software.
>
> This release fixes a segfault bug with Rebuild 0.12.
>
> DSSS: http://www.dsource.org/projects/dsss/wiki/
> Rebuild: http://www.dsource.org/projects/dsss/wiki/Rebuild

I've been having problems with the library support in rebuild for a
while now. It seems the the '-lib' parameter doesn't work as it should?

For example while building DerelictUtil using DSSS:

derelict\util => DD-derelict-util
+ d:\d\dsss\bin\rebuild.exe -Idsss_imports\ -I. -S.\
-Id:\d\dsss\include\d -Sd:\d\dsss\lib\   -oqdsss_objs  -explicit -lib
-full derelict\util\exception.d derelict\util\loader.d
derelict\util\wintypes.d derelict\util\wrapper.d -ofSDD-derelict-util.lib
'lib' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Command d:\d\dsss\bin\rebuild.exe returned with exitcode -1, aborting.

This is with the latest release of DSSS.

O.