eDitor 0.42 released

Jascha Wetzel "[firstname]" at mainia.de
Tue Feb 27 04:37:24 PST 2007

if Ddbg's filename contains "gdb", it switches to GDB emulation. it
mimics the GDB CLI just enough such that Code::Blocks is happy with it.
unfortunately C::B doesn't use GDB/MI.
if there is enough demand for it, i'll make sure Ddbg's emulation works
with other GUIs as well (e.g. add GDB/MI if necessary). i'd like to keep
the number of different CLIs as small as possible, though, since they
all need to be maintained.