dDSciTE 1.72 editor released

Gregor Kopp gk at cutcopy.com
Tue Feb 27 05:47:16 PST 2007

Micke schrieb:
> DSciTE is an slightly modified version of the scite editor.
> It is mainly intended for D programming and for smaller projects.
> Download windows version from here: http://dronten.googlepages.com/dscite
>
> You can download latest compiler tools from within the editor.
> The compiler tools are installed in sub directory of dscite so it is totally self contained.
>
> You can change and set most of the common dmd and bud flags from the editor so there are no need for any build files.
> If there is a need to tweak the build settings more, you can do that in the property file for d (in cpp.properties)
>
> /Micke

If i try to download via Tools->Download latest DSciTE support files, I
get the following errormessage:

 >C:\Dev\DSciTE\sh C:\Dev\DSciTE\update_lib.sh C:\Dev\DSciTE\
--14:45:06--  http://dronten.googlepages.com/dscite_lib.zip
            => `dscite_lib.zip'
Resolving dronten.googlepages.com... done.
Connecting to dronten.googlepages.com[72.14.207.91]:80... connected.
14:45:06 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Download of DSciTE library file failed!!!