eDitor 0.4 released

Brad Anderson brad at dsource.org
Wed Feb 28 05:41:05 PST 2007

Olli Aalto wrote:
> It seems that the doc generation maps the module name to the target html
> file. This causes problems at least with Tango's documentation. I just
> found out that the tango.math.Core module's documentation is overwritten
> by tango.text.locale.Core documentation, as they have the same module
> name. Maybe you could add the package part to the file name?
>
> O.

I do not find this to be the case.  Do your URL's match up with these?

http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/docs/current/tango.math.Core.html

http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/docs/current/tango.text.locale.Core.html

For me they show up as two distinct pages and appear to be correct.  Are you
talking about your local machine?

Cheers,
BA