Announcing a new library

bls killing__Zoe at web.de
Mon Jan 1 03:31:42 PST 2007

WOW.

Just a simple question regarding network protocols and collections.
Will a Java developer feel comfortable with your network protocol and
collection implementation. (f.i. method named etc.., in general similar
behaviour ) ?

Happy new year folks.
Bjoern

"Sean Kelly" <sean at f4.ca> schreef in bericht