Announcing a new library

kris fu at bar.org
Mon Jan 1 18:33:59 PST 2007

Frits van Bommel wrote:
> zz wrote:
>
>> Sean Kelly wrote:
>>
>>> It is our pleasure to announce the existence of a new application
>>> library named Tango.
>>

>> Great, when will it be released?
>

> End of the paragraph beginning with the sentence you quoted:
> "A beta code release will follow shortly after the D 1.0 milestone, ..."
>
> D 1.0 was planned to be released today, but Walter has since posted he
> needs a bit more time, so I'm not sure what'll happen now. I guess
> they'll either release it pretty quickly now or wait for D 1.0...

Hiya Fritz (and zz); I sent a reply to your earlier post, but had the
time settings mixed up on this machine and thus the post showed up in
the wrong order ... (I'm travelling in the South Pacific). It noted our
expected release period, along with answers to your other questions --
hope it clarifies things reasonably :)

- Kris