DMD 1.00 - here it is!

Walter Bright newshound at digitalmars.com
Tue Jan 2 21:59:44 PST 2007

Tyler Knott wrote:
> Tom S wrote:

>>> The server may be, but the bandwidth isn't.  Right now I'm getting
>>> ~10 Kb/s downloading dmd.1.00.zip
>>
>> 10Kb/s ? :o woaah, lucky one :P
>
> I was downloading it to my shared web hosting (which presumably has tons
> of downstream bandwidth) for easy mirroring, though because DMD is
> copyrighted by Walter I won't make my mirror public without his permission.
>
> P.S.: The MD5sum of dmd.1.00.zip is d237f95ed2c576438e0252b890e83075 in
> case you want to verify any mirrors that sprout up.

I just like to keep a count of the number of downloads. If there are a
bunch of mirrors, it starts getting hard to keep track of. Also, dmd
gets updated frequently, and I'd like to make sure that people
downloading new versions are getting the latest one, not an old one from
a mirror that has been overlooked.

But obviously a mirror would help for the moment. Could you stick one up
just for the next couple of days?