Ruby declared Tiobe language of 2006

Ant duitoolkit at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 7 23:51:22 PST 2007

janderson wrote:
> sclytrack wrote:
>> TIOBE Programming Community Index for January 2007
>> Ruby is now in the top 10. D is at position 14 and still climbing.
>>

>> Now let us make D the language of 2007.
>
> I think Tiobe may be a good tool for forming a battle/marketing plan for D.

Allow me to submit a different idea.

Tiobe ranking for D is crap:
there is no way D should be before lisp, ada, cobol, pascal, hell, even
rpg on "skilled engineers, courses and third party vendors.", no way!

Who believes that is completely alienated from reality.
(I was gonna say idiot but that's not true - people might just be ignorant)

So Tiobe as a marketing tool will just bring us at best ignorant people.

this is the second time I say this, some others agree with me on the
first time.
I have to say this because nobody else will.

I have no doubt that D the population size will more than double.

Long live D!

Ant