We hit the ACM mailing list!!!

Georg Wrede georg at nospam.org
Mon Jan 8 16:21:16 PST 2007

> However, Forrester analyst Jeff Hammond questions

Let's put it this way: how many languages would kill to be even
puked-upon by "a Forrester Analyst"???? And we're there already.

I couldn't care less about his opinion, it's the fact that such a guy
gets quoted (or should I say caught) studying D, that's what really is
significant.

Woo, the juggernaut has commenced the initial firing-up sequence. Fire
and brimstone seem increasingly inevitable, the devotees have damp
palms, the pilgrims are getting palpitations. We truly are approaching
the day of the Benevolent Dragon, with a capital D!

D-men!