D Conference 2007

Pragma ericanderton at yahoo.removeme.com
Tue Jan 9 14:37:17 PST 2007

Kyle Furlong wrote:
> Pragma wrote:
>> Georg Wrede wrote:

>>> Last year Seatlle, U.S., this year Helsinki, EU?
>>
>> How about Washington, DC?  Any takers?
>>

> Depends what time of year. DC can be soooo muggy.

Granted.  Late spring into early summer, the downtown area can get a
little uncomfortable*.  But it has nothing on, say, Miami or New Orleans
during the same time of year.  Besides, every place has AC around here
so we're prepared for it. ;)

But what it lacks in terms of weather and vistas, it makes up for in
spades with historic locations, monuments, free museums, dining, lodging
and best of all: it's location.

Another perk that others might find interesting: It's a much shorter
flight for the EU folks on the list.

--
- EricAnderton at yahoo