Hyridia Project

Laurent Dubuisson skaith_a at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 02:09:04 PST 2007

Thanks Jarrett !
And all too :-)

That's exactly why I started it ;-)

Nearly in guys...I'm just not sure it will be exponential :-)

I hope it will not be a buzz-word-only message generator but really a
tool to manage the meta-data and to valorise them. But message
generation is also the base of WebServices no ?

At this time I admit that the framework is very large. That also why I
decided to post on, to have your advise on.

Even at this time the base test of development show the difference
between theory and practice.

On my part I'm more skilled in the Business Intelligence use and less in
the Software Development part. There is a need for this kind of
meta-data solution from the user point of view but I like, may be too
much, the MAD approach :-)

And what would be your advice to be less buzz-word-only ?

Cheers,
Laurent.