I'm still here ... kind of

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 16:20:56 PST 2007

The more observant ones among you will've noticed that I haven't posted on these 'groups for the last few days.

The main reason is that SeaMonkey has died on me.  I've been trying to install various recent builds, but it's just been crashing on me every single time.  The first time, it had even destroyed my existing version before crashing.

I also tried one binary distribution without installer, but had no luck.

Meanwhile, I'm posting this from the web interface.  I think I'll try a few more things to try and get SeaMonkey back; failing that, maybe try Thunderbird, failing that....

Stewart.