Simple and quite easy to use iterator library for D

Witold Baryluk baryluk at mpi.int.pl
Tue Jan 30 13:01:32 PST 2007

Dnia Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:17:26 -0800
BCS <BCS at pathlink.com> napisał/a:

> Witold Baryluk wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > http://smp.if.uj.edu.pl/~baryluk/d/iterators-1.0.tar.gz
> >
> > documentation and samples included.
> >
> > Feel free to comment, providing bug report, or nice examples. :)
> >

> You looking for SVN hosting?? If you want, I'll let you put it in
> scrapple on dsource.

Thx, feel free to do this.

I have, svn and cvs hosting, on two big servers. But they are for
private development. I will probably, configure everything after exams
in my school, and make some nice page for this and other (not completed)
D programs, and other discontinued projects in C (now i will probably
enthusiastically port them to D quickly, and release them - 5 of
them can be really useful :D).

Unfortunetly i can't legally point any non-edu domain to these servers,
so i also don't see a point in creating special page for it.

Ah, and i have some problems with forward references (like bug#102) in
dmd, and can't go with development. :(

--
Witold Baryluk
MAIL: baryluk at smp.if.uj.edu.pl, baryluk at mpi.int.pl