Announcing Planet D

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Mon Jul 2 11:09:46 PDT 2007

Chris Miller wrote:
> DNS issue should be fixed:
>    http://planet.dprogramming.com/
> Let me know if it's still not working for you.
>
> The problem seemed to be that only one of my name servers had the
> appropriate information, so it depended on which one you were accessing
> (primary / backup). The service I was using should have updated both but
> it didn't, but now I'm moved to another.

It's working now, great!

Can I suggest that for your page template you use the phrase "D
programming language" so it gets on each page? The reason is so that I
can recommend that people search for "D programming language" in google
to look for D stuff.

Also, please replace "D programming languages" with "D programming
language" for the tags thing.