Written in the D programming language

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Tue Jul 17 09:51:33 PDT 2007

Pragma wrote:
> 0ffh wrote:
>> Walter Bright wrote:
>>> I suggest that all D source code modules have the following comment
>>> at the top:
>>> // Written in the D programming language.
>>
>> Yeth, marthter.
>
> Yesh, melord.
>
> //zug-zug

All these responses sound very sarcastic to me.  Do you resent Walter
making this suggestion for some reason?  Or is it supposed to be funny?
  Because to me it kinda ceased being funny after the first one, and
just started sounding mean-spirited.

It seems a very reasonable suggestion to me.  In fact I don't think it's
the first time he's suggested it.  I've been putting something like that
in my D files for a while -- or at least intending to.  My coverage may
not be 100%.  I also think it's a good idea to put a link to
digitalmars.com in the header so people know that its not one of those
other D programming languages, like DTRACE's D.

--bb