D Conference -- July Update

janderson askme at me.com
Sat Jul 21 14:09:36 PDT 2007

Dejan Lekic wrote:
> Unfortunately the whole trip would cost me a fortune, so I'll miss the first D Conference. :(
> However, I would appreciate VERY MUCH if You guys put videos from the conference on Google or YouTube.
>
> Kind regards

YouTube or google would be a great idea, particularly if they where
split up by each talk.  I don't mind if the videos come a few months
later though (its only fair to those who paid to attend) however I think
they would be a great promotional tool for D.  Also maybe the second D
conference could be announced on Slashdot/Dig as well.

-Joel