D Conference -- July Update

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 21 17:15:59 PDT 2007

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007, Will DeVore wrote:

> Brad Roberts Wrote:
>
> > Several of you have asked me who all is going to attend.  For privacy
> > reasons, I'm not willing to release a list of names or email addresses,
> > but I will say that so far there's been 75 registrations (after weeding
> > out a few bogus junk entries).  That includes the speakers but does NOT
> > include any amazon employees who might attend.  So, there's going to be
> > quite a bunch of us.  If you haven't registered yet, please go to the
> > conference website and do so.  I really have to have an accurate list of
> > people who are going to attend to have badges made up ahead of time.
> >

> I registered a while back and haven't received any notification yet. I would hate to show up and not be able to attend without a badge. :)
>
> -Will.

The notification was the 'think you for registering' page.  There won't be
anything physically mailed.  I've been sending status updates to the
digitalmars.D.announce newsgroup about once a month.  I guess it makes
sense to send those status updates directly to all registrants as well,
just in case there are some that don't follow the newsgroups.  I'll do
that for the next update.

Later,
Brad