DMD 1.019 and 2.003 releases

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 20:35:44 PDT 2007

"Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:f817c6$a1o$1 at digitalmars.com...

> You're really making it hard for me not to switch to D2.0.  __traits looks
> absolutely amazing.  Just remove const-ness and I'll switch ;)

A question -- many of the descriptions of the __traits functions say that
"an array is returned."  But some of the samples look like tuples are being
used:

alias typeof(__traits(getVirtualFunctions, D, "foo")) b;
foreach (t; b)
    writefln(typeid(t));

If this really did return an array, the typeof() it would be a single item,
not a list, and you wouldn't be able to foreach over it.  So does this
return a tuple instead?