New Blog

Pragma ericanderton at yahoo.removeme.com
Mon Jul 30 07:34:51 PDT 2007

Anders Bergh wrote:
> On 7/27/07, Pragma <ericanderton at internetdomains.us> wrote:
>> To those that are interested: I've started a new blog to help keep myself sane while working on stuff.
>>
>> http://pragma.solaries.net/
>>
>> Its still very new (still sporting the default WP theme), but it's not going away anytime soon. :)
>>
>> PS, any help with setting up D syntax highlighting for WordPress would be appreciated.
>> --
>> - EricAnderton at yahoo
>>

> Added you to the list of feeds on the Planet (http://planet.dprogramming.com).

Anders, one thing: you might want to link to the RSS feed for the D category posts on my blog, rather than drink from
the firehose: http://pragma.solaries.net/?feed=rss2&cat=6  (Wordpress kinda sucks since it doesn't give you a link for
category feeds up-front... don't ask me why)

I don't mind the extra exposure, but I dont't want to spam dplanet with all kinds of inane ramblings about non-D stuff. :)

--
- EricAnderton at yahoo