Lemonade : Lemon parser generator for D V 0.01

Carlos Smith carlos-smith at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 2 18:21:59 PDT 2007

Hi again,

I just compiled Lemonade on Ubuntu.

The original Lemon do generate parsers with
imbedded #directives. I did not completely eliminated
those #directives in Lemonade.

DMD has no preproc. So i decided to add one to Lemonade.
The 2 zip files attached to this post (and
mailed to you in a separate email), are
ulemon.zip - the parser generator.
ucpp.zip - the C preprocessor modified to process D code.

I tested it. it work 98% ok. the 2% is related to the
preprocessing phase. The cpp( ) call at the end of the
main( ) in Lemonc, does not work. (It was working
under Windows. This is my 1st prog on Unix)

I will rework on this later, In the meantime you can
play with it or fix the problem yourself.

Carlos