Flower opened

jcc7 technocrat7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:38:58 PDT 2007

== Quote from bobef (ads at aad.asd)'s article
> http://www.flowerplatform.com/files/flower.zip
> http://www.flowerplatform.com/files/flower_older.zip
> http://www.flowerplatform.com/files/thirdparty.zip
> flower.zip is the latest work in progress version using ddl (thanks
> to h3hetic)
>
> flower_older.zip is few days older back up without ddl, but unlike
> it is working and usable
>
> thirdparty.zip is dwt,ddl and whatever else is need to compile
>
> this is absolutely everything, i just zipped the folders. i haven't
> been working on this one for long time now and don't plan to resume
> it (reasons: see my post about the new final scope blah blah stuff
> in the announce newsgroup)

For those that aren't familiar with the "final scope blah blah stuff" topic, I
guess the "reasons" that you hint at are containted in these posts:

http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D.announce&article_id=8681
http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D.announce&article_id=8686
http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D.announce&article_id=8688

> LICENSE: use without restrictions at your own risk and
> responsibility unless this use is resulting (directly or indirectly)
> harm to any sentient being

By the way, the flower may very well die on the vine with such a cryptic license.
Does "sentient being" include insects? I want to make sure I'm covered in case I
print out a couple of pages of code and my friend uses them to swat at flies. Of
course, I guess my friend could also turn a page of code into a paper airline and
poke someone in the eye, so I suppose it's hard for me to be sure that I don't
violate the license.