HessianD

Simen Haugen simen at norstat.no
Tue Jun 5 04:41:14 PDT 2007

Compiling works fine now, but I cannot get your examples to work. When trying to run the client, I get the following error:

hessian.Input.HessianError: invalid reply, expected 'r' instead of<
  "Radu" <radu.racariu at void.space> wrote in message news:f43gc1$2qa$1 at digitalmars.com...
  I've updated the project to use:
  tango.util.time.WallClock,
  tango.util.time.Clock,

  it works with tango 0.98 RC2.

  Please download hessiand again.

  Simen Haugen wrote:
I cannot compile it. You're using tango.util.time.Utc, and in my tango trunk
that file doesn't exist.

"Radu" <radu.racariu at void.space> wrote in message
news:f3f7n3$1r10$1 at digitalmars.com...
  HessianD (http://www.dsource.org/projects/hessiand/)
A D implementation of the Hessian (http://caucho.com/hessian) binary web
service protocol.
Supports both the client and the server model.

Client sample:

import hessian.HttpProxy :
HttpProxy;
import tango.io.Stdout;

char[] echo(char[] param);

void main ()
{

    // create a Http proxy on the given Http endpoint so we can post
our Hessian stream
    scope service = new HttpProxy("http://localhost:5667/hessiantest");

    // create a proxy method that will do the Hessian serialization
and deserialization
    auto _echo = &service.proxy!(echo);

    // we'll perform the remote call and display the result
    Stdout ("Remote result: ") ( _echo("Hello World!") ).newline.flush;

}

Server sample:

import hessian.HttpServer:
Server;

class impl
{
char[] echo (char[] param)
{
  return param;
} }

void main()
{
    // create a Http server on the given port
    auto server = new Server(5667);
    // attach a context with the Http endpoint and the class
implementing the method
    auto context = server.addContext!(impl)("/test/hessiantest");
    // bind the method to the context created
    context.bind!(impl.echo);
    // and finally start listenning to Http Post requests
    server.start;