d-dbapi ALPHA-2 released

Myron Alexander someone at somewhere.com
Sat Jun 9 17:50:17 PDT 2007

Hello.

I have released the ALPHA-2 version of D-DBAPI. There is no download
package for this release but you can checkout from the Google Code
project using tag "alpha-2".

The D-DBAPI project is a database interface using the PEP239 python
specification as a base.

The project link is : http://code.google.com/p/d-dbapi/

You can checkout the code using this SVN repository:

http://d-dbapi.googlecode.com/svn/tags/alpha-2

My plan is for BETA-1 to be released once the exceptions are designed
and implemented. If there are any interface changes, then BETA-2 etc
will be released. Once all interface changes and unit tests have been
implemented, I will release RC-1 and so forth before releasing V1.

Regards,

Myron.

P.S., any D developers from South Africa?