tiobe D remains at 14 but is losing ground for the second month

Georg Wrede georg at nospam.org
Wed Jun 13 13:00:13 PDT 2007

Bill Baxter wrote:
> Does google do that kind of per-user jiggering of rankings with all that
> search history they hold onto?

I'd be surprised if they do, but I'd welcome something like that. Maybe
this should be suggested to them? OTOH, searching from your office and
home computers would then give different results (because statistically
your search profiles would end up being different), which might be
awkward for many people. (Imagine remembering something you found at the
office, and then trying to find the same thing from home.)