DMD 2.000 alpha release

davidl davidl at 126.com
Wed Jun 20 07:45:06 PDT 2007

In my world , nature is pessimistic and says "Do not trust the programmer"

Programmers even those top hackers could still make silly bugs , and
several
other top hackers will spend dozens times effort on fixing it.

In my opinion , the language itself should be as much pessimistic as
possible.
This could squeeze out the every possibilies of making mistakes by some
error-
compromising compilers.

--
使用 Opera 革命性的电子邮件客户程序: http://www.opera.com/mail/