Lemonade : Lemon parser generator for D V 0.01

Christoph Singewald christoph at singewald.at
Tue Jun 26 04:55:57 PDT 2007

Hi all!

I created a project for lemonade on Berlios: http://lemonade.berlios.de
I took lempar.d from carlos und ported lemonade.c fresh from  sqllite repository. I left it in one file like lemon.c to make it easier porting bugfixes from lemon.c.
@carlos: I oversee to integrate some of youre improovemends, I hope you'll find some time to reintegrate.

On the News page there are still some points to do.: e.g. %extra_argument in the Parse(...) function

cu
christoph