Tango Compute Grid

Robert Fraser fraserofthenight at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:45:02 PDT 2007

Not directly related, but is there a (lighter-weight, memory-only, not distributed) queuing mechanism in Tango that allows intra-process communication through an asynchronous thread pooling mechanism? That is, one thread can place events in a queue that are handled by another thread pool when it gets to them, like a lightweight SEDA implementation?