Ddbg 0.0.4 alpha release

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Sun Mar 4 16:49:34 PST 2007

Jascha Wetzel wrote:
> Ddbg is a Win32 D Debugger
>
> http://ddbg.mainia.de/releases.html
>
> This release mainly adds support for type cast and associative arrays.
> Type casts can be used to workaround the missing array and enum support
> in DMD's debug symbols.

Very nice!
cast(char[][])args works too.  This is starting to be really usable!

It would be nice to offer a way to print only part of a list though.

Most natural would probably be to expand the expression grammar to allow
slices --
    cast(int[])hugelist[200..210];

I also noticed that the console window now appears with my program's
writefln output.  Did you change something there?  Or maybe it was there
before and I just didn't notice it?  (It appears behind the debugger
window.)

--bb