Ddbg 0.0.4 alpha release

Jascha Wetzel "[firstname]" at mainia.de
Mon Mar 5 01:21:46 PST 2007

oh, the new console window is a change (also noted in the change-list ;)
i thought that should be the better way to separate the program's from
the debugger's ouput in codeblocks. you can switch between shared
console and new console in Ddbg mode only, though. i forgot to add this
for GDB mode. it's always on there.