Ddbg 0.0.4 alpha release

Jascha Wetzel "[firstname]" at mainia.de
Mon Mar 5 04:28:33 PST 2007

maybe i should add that you can also do things like
(cast(uint[])hugelist)[start_index .. end_index]
if start_index and end_index are valid expressions/variables
or
(cast(uint[])(cast(mystruct)foo).hugelist)[(cast(uint)bla.start .. end]
and so on. all sorts of nested combinations should be possible.