GDC release 0.23

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Tue Mar 6 03:53:51 PST 2007

David Friedman wrote:

>> Question: It says "The MacOS X universal binary package
>> requires XCode 2.4.1 or the equivalent version of cctools."
>> But the GCC version (5363) is from Xcode 2.4 (not 2.4.1) ?
>> (as far as I know Apple hasn't released gcc-5367 sources)
>
> Xcode 2.4 is probably enough, but I built with 2.4.1 so that is what I
> listed.

Okay, just a slight misunderstanding - I thought you meant what
source code to use, but you were talking about which tool to use.
All cool then, using Xcode 2.4.1 tools and Xcode 2.4 sources.
(downloaded from http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/)

Not that I'm rebuilding it anymore anyway, I was just curious...
(gdcmac/gdcwin/gdcgnu packages now providing the dgcc binaries)

--anders