DStress - x86_64 & Tango support

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Wed Mar 7 13:24:55 PST 2007

Charlie wrote:
> This is truly amazing, awesome work.  And thanks for tango support!

For what it's worth, I checked in some changes to Tango this morning
intended to simplify the integration of a stack trace mechanism with the
Tango exception hierarchy.  I need to look over the latest flectioned
release, but I think what will happen is that either the "minimal"
support (as per the patch) will be added as the default behavior or none
at all, and the full flectioned trace code can be attached by the user
via a hook.

Sean