D module for CMake

Selman Ulug selman.ulug at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 06:22:00 PDT 2007

Wednesday 14 March 2007 12:35 Dejan Lekic wrote:

> Mr. Ulug,
> this is just great! I use CMake in few of my C/C++ projects. Now I can use
> it for D projects as well! Cool! Thanks!
>
> Kind regards
>
> Dejan

thanks for your kind words Dejan. It's in alpha stage for DMD on GNU/Linux
and MinGW there is a problem adding and compiling libraries but executables
no needs extra library is working. there is same problem for GDC on MinGW.

GDC on GNU/Linux seems beta and very usable. I started to create Arch Linux
packages (a lot tied up to Makefiles) for D programs and libraries.
minwin_gtk may be an examle for this in samples directory.

regards

--
Selman Ulug
Blog: http://sulug.blogpot.com