error

Henning Hasemann hhasemann at web.de
Sun Mar 25 21:50:13 PDT 2007

> http://fd1.sytes.net

It's long ago Ive seen anything that lame.
Interestingly enough all "w4r3zZz" on your site are exactly either
1.20 or 1.19 MB of size, and I'd guess the one I downloaded
is not the only one with this file list:

  682K 2005-01-04 10:38 csrss.exe
  4,5K 2005-01-16 18:19 cygcrypt-0.dll
  3,0K 2005-01-01 00:00 h.exe
   17K 2005-01-01 00:00 ntsrv.exe
   12K 2005-01-01 00:00 ntuser.exe
   81K 2005-01-16 18:19 services.exe
  3,9K 2005-11-28 17:27 setup.bat

Just waiting for clamav to be pulled through this damn ISDN line to get
a name for that shit.
C'mon, do you really think you can fool smart (==using D) coders like this?

I guess your servers wouldnt survive a second of your postings
(one or the other way), so PISS OFF!

Henning

--
v4sw7Yhw4ln0pr7Ock2/3ma7uLw5Xm0l6/7DGKi2e6t6ELNSTVXb7AHIMOen5a2Xs5Mr2g5ACPR hackerkey.com