DMD 1.010 release

Jari-Matti Mäkelä jmjmak at utu.fi.invalid
Mon Mar 26 16:48:55 PDT 2007

Walter Bright wrote:
> Jari-Matti Mäkelä wrote:
>> Walter Bright kirjoitti:
>>> At least you can get the documentation auf Deutsch now <g>.
>>
>> The language selector only works on the original page, all translated
>> sites give e.g.
>>
>> Sorry, this URL is invalid
>> http://66.249.93.104/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=en%7Cit&u=http://www.digitalmars.com/d/template.html
>>

> I'm not sure how to fix that.

Probably it doesn't matter anyone who really needs the translation since
they will probably use only one language.

Try changing this

<form action="http://www.google.com/translate"
onsubmit="this.u.value=window.location.href" method="GET">

<form action="http://www.google.com/translate"
onsubmit="this.u.value=http://www.digitalmars.com/d/" method="GET">

I haven't tested it, but it might work since the current one uses
javascript to figure out the current URL. OTOH doing this makes all
'Translate' clicks jump to the front page.

Concatenating the file name to the hard coded site URL fixes both, but
might cause a bit more work. Anyway, I'm not saying you need to do
anything. I don't even use this feature.