OT: Years of Errors

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Wed Mar 28 20:45:08 PDT 2007

Frits van Bommel wrote:
> Manfred Nowak wrote:
>> http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/87499/from/rss09
>
> For those who don't speak German, and in line with the recent discussion
> about automatic translation, the Google translation is somewhat
> readable:
> http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.heise.de%2Fnewsticker%2Fmeldung%2F87499%2Ffrom%2Frss09&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8
>
> (definitely not perfect though)

Hmm. When I translated it, it came back:

"Das maschinen ist nicht for gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Sitz back
und vatch das spitzensparken."

I know a little swedish, so tried that translation:

"Zee plunned noo cumpooter prugrem fur zee Befereeun puleece-a beceme-a
  geeunt feeeloore-a. Effter tests und meelliun-infestments fur muny
yeers zee meenistry ooff zee Intereeur vunts tu step oooot ooff zee
oorder fur zee defelupment ooff a sufftvere-a fur zee ruster
oorguneezeshun (DeePleZ). Thet unnuoonced puleece-a furce-a preseedent
Veldemer Keendler tudey eccurdeeng tu Germun Press Egency in zee
intereeur cummeettee-a ooff zee federel stete-a perleeement. It vunted tu
inffurm zee esseegned sufftvere-a cumpuny immedeeetely effter zee
meeteeng. Zee prugrem is sooeeteble-a becoose-a ooff irrurs und zee nut
reeched user lued fur a soorffece-a cufereeng impluyment in zee Free-a
Stete-a, seeed Keendler. Zee tupeec stunds tudey reeght et zee tup oon
zee egenda ooff zee cummeettee-a fur lucel qooesshuns und internel
secooreety.
Bork Bork Bork!"