Flower - second preview release

torhu fake at address.dude
Fri May 4 07:17:36 PDT 2007

bobef wrote:
> This is second preview release of the Flower platform.
>
> Highlights in this release:
>
> The debugger is fully functional now.
> Unlike the previous release you may debug anything you want.
> You can drag the UI around and you are encouraged to do so (this is why there are empty splitters)
>
> Ddbg sometimes hangs when listing variables inside delegates so Flower may hang too.
>
> More info in readme.txt and changelog.txt
>
> Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4ijjdd

Nice work!  But I'm wondering how much info you can see at the same
time.  A tabbed interface seems a bit limited.  A way to split the
window to show more than one set of info at the same time would be great.

Something like msvc does would be perfect:
http://torhus.googlepages.com/msvc6_debugger.PNG

Maybe that's asking too much, it doesn't have to be as flexible as msvc
to be useful.  And maybe this feature is already planned.