Flower - second preview release

torhu fake at address.dude
Fri May 4 13:23:20 PDT 2007

bobef wrote:
> Oh now I see what you mean. It was my mistake. Goto plugins\flower.ui and rename config.cfg to config.kfg (.cfg becomes .kfg)... Then start the program to see the splitters... Sorry about that.

Cool, not we're talking. :)

I got a crash: ArrayBoundsError plugins.debugger_interface(140)

Got it when stepping through the for loop in test1.d.  I had the
Variable view open, set to auto update.

And Flower complains about not finding flower.ico when starting from a
different directory than the one it's installed in.

Will flower support being started with the debuggee given at the command
line?  Then it could just set the working directory to the current one,
and you're all set.  Except maybe for the source search path.