Stick a fork in it

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Sat May 12 05:44:44 PDT 2007

Jeff, el 12 de mayo a las 15:58 me escribiste:
> I really like this idea; this is one of the "lateral" changes I've been wanting. By that I mean
> changes that take a step sideways and change the way things are currently done, rather than moving
> forward with new features etc.
>
> A couple of the others that I'd love to see:
>
> - Phobos in a public repo
    and comunity driven (maybe with Walter as BDFL).
> - Decoupling of the D compiler from Phobos (and maybe division of Phobos into separate libs) to
> avoid all the hacks people need to employ to use alternatives such as Tango
  - Versioned specification, so D can be a language specification rather a
    compiler implementation (this will help compiler developers).

  \  GPG: 5F5A8D05 // F8CD F9A7 BF00 5431 4145  104C 949E BFB6 5F5A 8D05 /
Home, home again.
I like to be here when I can.
When I come home cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire.