I have a suggestion.

Brian Byrne bdbyrne at wisc.edu
Wed May 16 13:25:41 PDT 2007

renoX wrote:
> Brian Byrne a écrit :
>> More seriously, I think a better keyword would be rforeach,
>> revforeach, or something similarly parallel. Something about reading
>> underscores in keywords (*cough* C++) makes me cringe at the sight.
>>
>> Brian Byrne
>
> While_a_shorter_keyword_could_be_better_whats_wrong_with_underscores?
>
> BasicallyThereAreTwoChoiceToLinkSeveralWordsTogetherEitherUnderscoreOrUsingCase.
>

> Guess which one is easier one the eye with the two above sentence?
>
> I *really* don't understand those who prefer CamelCase, it's harder to
> read, it doesn't work well with shortcuts such as IBM, etc, the only
> good point of CamelCase is that it is a little more compact, bah.
>
> renoX

I wasn't implying camel case would be better, rather I believe that
would also be the wrong way to go. As you probably know, the C++ casts
are big, long, and ugly for the sake of being big, long, and ugly (to
discourage their use). I don't think that's so much the aim for
foreach_reverse. It would just be nicer to shorten it, is all.

Brian Byrne