preparing for const, final, and invariant

bobef asd at asd.com
Sat May 19 15:21:40 PDT 2007

I use pen twice a year. People have all this pocket PCs with digital pens and stuff. Voice recognition is evolving too. Who knows in few years someone may come up with a mind reading machine... I know it is hard to change one's habits but loot at things from another view point. Even if you and me don't want to give up the console (yes, I am still using it too), we are aging and the newer people don't have such habits like consoles and pens... So these tools are indeed fading away... Nothing is permanent, you know...