openquran 0.22

Aziz K. aziz.kerim at gmail.com
Sun May 20 14:36:05 PDT 2007

So this is the second release of my hobby project. This time I've
automated the release procedure with a very helpful bash script.

Changes:

Version 0.22 (20 May 2007):
   * Translations can be downloaded separately.
   * Added German translation by Ahmadeyya.
   * Added Turkish translations by Edip Yüksel and Yaşar Nuri Öztürk.
   * Added a static HTML-file with translations by Y. Ali, Shakir and
Pickthall.
   Windows specific:
   * Support for printing Unicode characters in the console
     (regardless of active codepage.)
   * Support for Unicode command-line parameters.