D Developers Conference

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue May 22 22:19:48 PDT 2007

It's been about a month, so it's time for another update and reminder
about the up coming D conference.  I'm pleased at the number of people
that have registered.  We're going to have quite a crowd (though will
also have enough space not to be crowded).

Since the last update I've arm-twisted, er.. talked, several additional
speakers.  Here's the complete list:

   Andrei Alexandrescu    To Be Announced
   Brad Anderson          DSource
   Walter Bright          To Be Announced
   Don Clugston           Generating Truly Optimal Code with a
                          Metaprogramming Library
   Sean Kelly             Tango
   Kirk McDonald          Pyd: Connecting D and Python
   Gregor Richards        The D Development Stack: Life Above the
                          Compiler
   Benjamin Shropshire    Template Meta-Program Parser Generator
   Cristian Vlasceanu     Anatomy of a Debugger

For more information, head over to the website.  I added a FAQ after the
last posting to capture some of the questions and the answers to them.

      http://d.puremagic.com/conference2007/

As before, if you will be attending and haven't yet registered, please
click on the registration link.  There isn't an entrance fee or anything
like that, but I do need to get a fairly accurate count of who will be
attending.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there.  Mark your calendars for
August 23 and 24, 2007.

If you have specific questions, concerns, or whatever, feel free to send
me mail: braddr at puremagic.com.

Later,
Brad