Mmrnmhrm 0.2.1 released

torhu no at spam.invalid
Sat Nov 3 15:27:50 PDT 2007

Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> torhu wrote:
>> Cool, problem fixed!  Btw, I think Descent's syntax highlighting colors
>> look much nicer than Mmrnmhrm's.
>
> Possibly. I'm still not sure which options would be best (even if just
> as a default, since it's configurable). For one hand, I'd like something
> similar to JDT, like Descent has, but I would also like that keywords
> have a blue coloring. I'm open to suggestions in this regard.

I think it's mostly that having three different colors for keywords is
bit too much that bothers me.  I don't mind the blue color, although
something like rgb(10, 36, 106) is a bit less heavy (notepad2's C++
keyword color).

But I think the defaults matter, the hideous default colors used by
codeblocks really puts me off trying to use it. ;)