LRUCache - a simple least recently used cache

Charles D Hixson charleshixsn at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 11:20:58 PST 2007

BCS wrote:
> Reply to Charles,
>
>> In the hopes that someone find this useful:
>> http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?CharlesHixson
>> This particular version presumes D2.x code, but I think the
>> adjustments are trivial for D1.x.
>>

> Would you like to add this to scrapple?
>
> I will get you access if you would.

I seem to have made a few errors that I can't figure out how
to undo.
1) I've attached a copy of the program to the main scrapple
page.  This should be deleted...but I don't know how.
2) I've attached a copy of the program named lrucache2.d to
the lrucache page,  This one should also be deleted.  (I also
attached the file with it's correct name, but this didn't
override the prior attachment with an incorrect name.)

FWIW, there is no significant difference between lrucache.d
and lrucache2.d, except that in lrucache2.d the tabs have been
expanded into spaces (expand -t3 lrucache.d > lrucache2.d).
Even then, I believe that for the version that I entered the
tabs had already been converted to spaces.
(I much prefer to work with tabs, but apparently many people
either prefer spaces, or have a toolchain that doesn't deal
nicely with tabs...so I intend to be attaching a version with
spaces, even though that's not "the preferred form of the work
for making modifications to it".