Tango 0.99.3 Triller released

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 05:17:02 PST 2007

Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:
> Dear D community
>
> The most recent version of Tango is now available for download. Named after
> Peter Triller for his robust Unicode classification & transformation
> contribution (toUpper, toLower, toTitle, isX, etc), this release contains
> several other notable additions and improvements:

Grats to Peter; welcome to the "people who've had a Tango release named
after them" club.  *raises glass*

>  * DMD builds no longer generate libphobos.a/phobos.lib, but instead utilize
> the -defaultlib switch. This enables phobos to install side-by-side with
> Tango

Haaaa-le-lu-ja!  I can *finally* get rid of my insane side-by-side
setup!  That's pretty much my whole history with D: find some crazy way
of doing something, then have it obsoleted... :P

Ok, back to study :'(

	-- Daniel