Tango 0.99.3 Triller released

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Wed Nov 14 23:01:07 PST 2007

Reply to Chad,

> Lutger wrote:
>
>> Great!
>>
>> The new IO docs are nice.
>>
> No kidding.  I had to take a look when I read this, and I have to
> agree.
> Well done.

YeeGads I think you've got it!!! That (after about 32 second of scrolling)
looks a lot better than I remember the last times I looked.

Ok now I need to come up with another pet peeve.... Um, how do I download
the docs? Running Wget on the root, doesn't work to well. My first though
is to get a second copy of the wiky running on the same content but with
page templates that skip all but the navigation links. wget would cover the
rest. I'm interested in this because most of my dev time is spent with little
or no Internet connection.