Tango 0.99.3 Triller released

Kris foo at bar.com
Sat Nov 17 19:54:29 PST 2007

Hello,

The install doc looks recent enough (from a glance) since it refers
to -defaultlib, though the other link appears to show the use of 'bud' for
compilation. I'm not sure whether bud is aware of -defaultlib or not, or
whether that would even matter. However, if you have an sc.ini configured to
use -defaultlib (or have installed the downloadable dmd+Tango bundle from
dsource) then you should be good to go just using dmd. If you are using
Win32, I'd tend to suggest using the bundle. If on linux, I understand there
are tools/scripts to update the config files appropriately.

Hope this helps, but if not, perhaps you can describe the issue you've run
into a bit further? Better still, jump onto freenode IRC and join #d.tango
... someone there should be able to help you get going quickly.

news:fhoc0k$25dr$1 at digitalmars.com...