Tango 0.99.3 Triller released

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 18:03:37 PST 2007

Lars Noschinski wrote:
> * Kris <foo at bar.com> [07-11-18 21:00]:
>> "Lars Noschinski" <lars-2006-1 at usenet.noschinski.de> wrote:
>>> A downloadable HTML version would be much better. IMO, PDF is not
>>> well-suited to be viewed on screen.
>>
>> Can you do something to assist in this process?
>
> % wget -l1 -R '*\?*' -k -p -r --no-parent -E
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/TitleIndex
>
> gives usable but raw output.
>
> It would be a good idea to filter out those standard wiki pages and
> apply an XSLT transformation to remove the unneeded navigation elements.

I use this to suck down the API reference.  There are also a few .js
files you need to manually get, but I'm not sure which ones...

#!/bin/bash
wget -np -nH -m -p -k -E -x --cut-dirs=4 \
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/docs/current/
wget -np -nH -m -p -k -E -x --cut-dirs=6 \
http://svn.dsource.org/projects/tango/trunk/doc/html/candydoc/img/